As a foundation, we believe in the importance of post-secondary education and want every student to have the resources available to continue their education after high school. We offer an amazing Multiple Scholarship Applications Incentive.
Multiple Scholarship Applications Incentive
We want to encourage students to apply for as many scholarships as possible. As an incentive, the foundation is offering ($500-$1,000) scholarships to students who apply for multiple scholarships.* To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Be a current South Summit High School student;
- Have a plan to pursue post-secondary education;
- Be in good academic standing and on-track for graduation;
- Have applied for a minimum of five (5) scholarships.
In addition to the scholarship application, applicants must:
- Submit one letter of recommendation from a South Summit School District reference;
- Submit one letter of recommendation from a personal reference;
- Complete two (2) hours volunteer time with the Foundation.
*five scholarships = $500; seven scholarships = $750; ten scholarships = $1,000; you only need to have applied for the scholarships, you do not need to have won any. Scholarship validity based on the discretion of College Access and Readiness Advisor and/or South Summit Education Foundation. The Foundation reserves the right to determine scholarship validity.
Applications for 2018 are now available. Application and letters of recommendation must be submitted by the deadline: 5:00 p.m. on Friday, April 20, 2018. Volunteer service must be completed prior to graduation or funds may not be released. (Please contact Mrs. Regan to schedule volunteer time.)
South Summit Education Foundation Director
435-783-4301 ext 4107